Thank you to everyone who participated in our workshops!
Watch a short movie about the conference, made by SVEDA member Khashayar “Cash” Alaee from the City of Palo Alto.
We have posted Building Blocks for Mobility Management, as well as the presentations from that session, on a permanent reference page.
Presentation from The Changing Nature of Retail & Its Impacts on Local Government:
- Christine Firstenberg, JLL Retail
Presentations from Urban Planning and Place-making for Dynamic Communities:
- David Greensfelder, Greensfelder Retail
- Edith Ramirez, City of Morgan Hill
- Joni Janecki, Joni L. Janecki and Associates
- Catherine Ralston, City of Redwood City
- Amy Buckmaster, Redwood City/San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce
Planners please note: all 5 sessions were approved by APA to provide 1.5 AICP CM credits each. Please contact Kara Gross if you need more information about any of the other presenters or topics.